- 1 Ea 3:1 Double Red® Burger
- 1 Tsp Umami Powder (Recipe to follow)
- 1 Tbsp Blue Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1 Tbsp Port Wine reduction
- 1/2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Ea Baker Boy Premium Bun
- Umami Powder
- 1/2 Oz Dried kombu
- 1/2 Oz ried Shitake
- 3 Tbsp Bonito Flakes
- Place The Double Red® burger (from frozen) on a 350° grill & sprinkle with kosher salt & black pepper.
- Allow the grill to do the work. Do not touch the burger. Do not poke the burger. Do not agitate the burger. Do not flip a burger before it’s ready. Once you see some juice pockets form on its surface (3-4 minutes) flip the burger. Allow cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Heavily dust the burger with the Umami powder, don’t be shy with it! Place the crumbled blue cheese stop the burger. Gently toss the Napa with the port & sesame oil.
- Place the burger on the bun & top it with the tossed Napa.
- Charge accordingly ($11.25), you’re offering a premium product! Watch the profits, & customers roll in!