APPLE BRIE DIJON BURGER
with Ginger Dijon
Apples, brie and burgers? You betcha. This combo is made complete when you top if off with some honey ginger dijon.
- 1 Cloud Burger
- 1 tsp Salt / Pepper
- ½ oz Brie Cheese
- 2 tbsp Honey Ginger Dijon (see below)
- 3 slices Granny Smith apple
- 1 Bun
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it’s on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in subpar performance and a dry patty. On a 350-degree grill this burger will take approximately 3.5 minutes on the first side & 3 minutes on the 2nd side. They cook quickly!
- Season each Cloud burger evenly with salt/pepper. Place on a 350 degree grill or flattop. Once the burger begins to thaw & form juice pockets on the top, it’s ready to flip.
- Once the burger is almost done top it with the brie slices. Top the cheese with the apple slices.
- Place the burger on the bun bottom. Top it with the ginger dijon.
NOTE: Slice the brie wheel in quarters. Slice off rectangular slices as thin as you can. Place parchment on a tray & spray it with pan release. Lay down a layer of brie & spray the top with pan release. Repeat process in layers. If you don’t want to do this, buy sliced brie.
NOTE: Slice the apples ⅛ thin.
Suggested Portion Size: 2 Tbsp
Portions Per Batch: 18
- 1 cups dijon
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in the robo coupe & blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Place in proper container, label, cover & place in cooler.