with Tzatziki Sauce
If you’re looking for a way to change up a regular burger, it’s time to add a little greek flare and make a Gyro Burger. If you haven’t had a gyro, you’re missing out. Not only is it delicious, it’s fun to eat! Opa!
- 1 Cloud Burger
- 1 Burger bun
- 1½ tsp Gyro Spice
- ¼ cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 ring Shaved Red Onion
- 2 slices Beefsteak Tomato
- 1 tbsp Pepperoncini, sliced
- 1½ tbsp Tzatziki Sauce (recipe below)
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it’s on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in subpar performance and a dry patty.
- Season each Cloud burger evenly with gyro spice. Place on a 350 degree grill or flattop. Once the burger begins to thaw & form juice pockets on the top, it’s ready to flip.
- Once the burger is done, place it on the bun buttom.
- Top the burger in this order: iceberg, red onion, pepperoncini and tzatziki sauce.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of gyro spice. Serve.
Suggested Portion Size: 1 oz
Portions Per Batch: 24
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt, full fat
- ½ English cucumber, peeled, seeded, minced
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 5 Mint leaves, minced
- Measure all ingredients. Mix well. Refrigerate